Crafty Vintage Village at The Royal Lancashire Show
Time & Location
About the Event
The Royal Lancashire Show is back!
Lancashire’s Premier Summer Family Event.
Held annually at Salesbury Hall in Ribchester, the Royal Lancashire Agricultural Show is packed full to the brim with Showjumping, Livestock Displays, The Return of the Black Stallion, Incredible Falconry Shows, Children’s Village, Lifestyle Marquee, Classic Cars, Fun Fair and Crafty Vintage Village of course!
Come and join us if your seller of vintage, collectibles, antiques, auto jumble, art and contemporary handmade crafts or anything unusual or quirky.
Sorry but we cannot accept applications for streetfood vendors for Crafty Vintage Village at this event.
We can accept artisan food makers.
If you want to have a little staycation and make a weekend of it in this picturesque location, there is a small campsite which is free for traders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- 3m x 3m gazebo provided
- stalls are open am (without sides)
- sides put on pm to protect stock
- table and chairs are not provided
- easy load in prior to the event from Wed 28th am or pm
- 24 hour security
- free camping with toilets and showers
- free car parking
- Fri 30th July - Gazebo Space£65£650£0
- Sat 31st July - Gazebo Space£65£650£0
- Sun 1st Aug - Gazebo Space£65£650£0
- CANDLES - Waiting list£0£00£0
- JEWELLERY Waiting List£0£00£0
- Soap - Waiting list£0£00£0
- GIN DISTILLER - Waiting List£0£00£0