Crafty Vintage Family Festival at Hoghton Tower - May Bank Holiday (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
CRAFTY VINTAGE OPEN AIR FAMILY FESTIVAL
Hoghton Tower - An enchanting and stunning destination.
A fabulous three day event which will lift your spirits and give you an enjoyable, safe environment, to shop and treat yourself from the vast array of trinkets, treasures and treats that have been lovingly made and presented to you from small independant local businesses.
Plus a fantastic line up of live entertainment, DJ's and theatre shows.
CRAFTY VINTAGE VILLAGE
Over 60 stalls showcasing vintage, art, collectibles and crafts from the finest makers and creators in the land.
Indoor barn spaces, outdoor barn spaces and gazebo spaces available.
STREETFOOD & COCKTAIL COURTYARD
Enjoy succulent streetfood and a delightful cocktail to sip whilst you kick off your shoes and settle down on the lawns to a fantastic line up of live entertainment
PICNIC PARTY ON THE LAWNS
Bring your party to ours.
Party Pods with deckchairs and waitress service.
International DJ line up TBC
OPEN AIR THEATRE
Just Imagine UK will be showcasing a whole host of dazzling and interactive shows.
From 12 noon each day.
- ENQUIRE for Streetfood / Bars£0£00£0
- SAT 29th Indoor Main Barn£65£650£0
- SAT 29th Outdoor Barn Space£60£600£0
- SAT 29th Gazebo Space£55£550£0
- SUN 30th Indoor Main Barn£65£650£0
- SUN 30th Outdoor Barn£60£600£0
- SUN 31st Gazebo Space£55£550£0
- MON 31st Indoor Main Bar£65£650£0
- MON 31st Outdoor Barn£60£600£0
- MON 31st Gazebo Space£55£550£0
- Table Hire£10£100£0